Lace Guild Membership
We welcome new members. You don’t have to know anything about lace to join the Lace Guild, but a good helping of enthusiasm for lace is a good start. You may like to learn more about lace or perhaps learn how to make lace.
- Australian Lace, the guild journal, is published four times a year for members.
- Newsletters from the State or Territory lace body are also sent to members.
- Qualifications in lacemaking are available to members.
- Workshops at state and national level are organised for members.
- Competitions with prizes are held for members.
- Grants, scholarships and awards are available to members.
- Meetings are held by State Branches and by Groups
- Come along and see what other lacemakers are doing. Find a Group
2023-2024 Membership Fees
|Ordinary Member||$AUD 55.00|
|Concessional Member **||$AUD 50.00|
|Overseas Member***||$AUD 75.00|
|Family Membership||$AUD 75.00|
|Junior Member||$AUD 25.00|
|Joining or Late Fee****||$AUD 5.00|
*The membership year is from 1 August to 31 July.
**To be eligible for concessional membership you must have an Australian Government pension or be a full time student. Details are required on the membership forms
***Magazines are posted by airmail to overseas members.
****The joining fee is payable by all new members and the late fee applies to members renewing after September 30th.
Members are automatically affiliated with their local branch but can opt to join another branch. Members from ACT and NT should nominate which branch they would like to join.
If you would like to make the payment electronically, please contact the Membership Secretary for payment details.
This form is for new members only. It is not to be used by current members renewing.
New Member 2023 – 2024
This form is for current members that wish to renew their membership. It is not to be used by new members.