The Queensland branch of the Australian Lace Guild has a number of groups which meet throughout the state on a regular basis. The Queensland branch also has its own website.
The branch has groups that meet regularly at the following locations. For more information, please contact us.
- Brisbane ~ 2nd Sat each month 9:30am-2:30pm Qld Spinners, Weavers and Fibre Artists, 12 Payne Street, Auchenflower.
- Bundaberg ~ Monday (except Public/School Holidays) Presbyterian Church Hall, Hurst & Water St. 9am-12am
- Cairns ~ 1st Wednesday 10am – 2pm, Showgrounds (contact for location)
- Caloundra ~ Wednesday 12.30pm-3:30pm (except Dec/Jan school holidays). Caloundra Arts & Crafts Association, North Street.
- Gold Coast ~ 4th Saturday 9am–12pm Southport library, Garden & Lawson Sts.
- Ipswich ~ Monday Nights 5pm–7pm, 103 Glebe Road, Silkstone.
- Maryborough ~ Tuesday 9am–12pm, Bottlebrush Craft, Queen & Ferry St.
- Toowoomba ~ 2nd & 4th Monday, 10am-1pm, Cobb and Co Museum, Lindsay St.
- Townsville ~ Friday 1pm – 4pm (Contact for location)
- Warwick ~ Monday Mornings from 9am. (Contact for location)
- Zillmere ~ Wednesday 9am – 12pm (except School Holidays). Zillmere Community Centre, 54 Handford Rd