The South Australia branch of the Australian Lace Guild has a number of groups which meet throughout the state on a regular basis.
- Lace Days: 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Tues of each month 10am to 3pm
- Tatting & Lace Day:1st Tues. of each month 10am to 3pm
- Saturday Lace Day: 1st Sat. each month 10am to 3pm
The first three are Held at the Lace House: 54 West Street, Torrensville, SA, 5031
- Salisbury Lace Day: 1st Monday of each month 10am to 2pm.
RSL Hall. Park Terrace .Salisbury. (next to Railway crossing)
- Noarlunga Lace Day:4th Sat. each month 10am to 3.30pm
Onkaparinga Library, Hannah Road (off Beach Road to the South) Noarlunga Centre SA 5168
- Murray Bridge Lacemakers: 1st & 3rd Mondays of each month. Spinners & Weavers Hall, Jose Street Murray Bridge
- Riverland Lacemakers: 1st Sat. of each month
- Strathalbyn Lacemakers:1st & 3rd Fridays of each month. Masonic Lodge Rooms, Dawson Street Strathalbyn
- Encounter Lacemakers: 1st Friday of each month Old School House, Victor Harbor